Friday, December 16, 2011

Sun rises

I live far away from big cities (2 hours travel to Berlin, 2 hours to Hamburg) in a very small village on land. I live at the end of a street, that leads to nowhere, only to our little house.
My life is full of stillness and the rush of the cities is so far away, that I just forget sometimes what it is like to live there.

I like the colours we have here in our winter skies and I keep taking photos of it. I want to share some with you.

Sunrise 1.12.

Dear sun...

Dawn

Sunrise today

Middecember morning

Our street this morning

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful...so full of magic. The stillness is a gift now days...enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks idyllic. enjoy your peace and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooooowwwww! Amazing photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous colors in your skies...I can see how they could provide you with an inspiring palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful and deep. i could just stand at the end of your street for hours and watch the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these photos ... beautiful! I live far from the city too and I love it so much. Every morning I think that I should take photos of morning skys ... and there you've done it! This is wonderful to see ... the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos , greetings from small village in Poland , an old mill "at the end of a street, that leads to nowhere" :}

    ReplyDelete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...