Monday, October 6, 2014

5 years of paper swap!



It was in November 2009 when I started the first paper swap.
The idea was to exchange material for collages and journaling and to get in touch with artists from all over the world.

I am happy that this is still going on and it still is a great joy to do so.

Please join me on that special day, November, 3rd,  swap paper and maybe with a bit of luck you will win the giveaway that will be a big fat envelope with all kinds of collage art stuff from my studio and of course some nice papers!

You can sign in now, everybody's welcome!

More on: http://paper-swap.blogspot.de/

7 comments:

  1. wow! has it really been 5 years of exciting post and paper inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, time flies.
      And you have been one of the first swappers! Nice thought, huh?

      Delete
  2. Congrats ! Looking for to swapping this month again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of the lucky recipients of your paper packs, and it has made my entire week! You are so thoughtful in the things you include and how they're packaged, you have given me a bunch of great ideas for the next swap! And of course I can't wait to incorporate the papers into my own collages. Thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Great that it made your day.
      have fun and enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your 5 Year Paper package. I enjoyed opening each little envelope and looking at the treasures. I have so loved these paper swaps. I have made friends with people around the world. It has oopened many doors and helped with my world view. I look forward to each swap. Thanks again, my artsy friend.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Paper swap brought me so much joy too! So it's a win-win.

      Delete

So glad to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...